A gift for you + Level 2
$10 off your next order
Funday Friday! We have a $10 off promotion to celebrate potentially coming out of Level 3 and our doors being opening in Level 2!
We would like to give you $10 OFF your next online purchase using the coupon code: SUPPORT10. Valid until 17 May 2020.
You can shop our whole range of Waipawa Butchery beef and lamb, PigCare accredited pork and Bostock Brothers Organic Chicken on the website.
Waipawa Butchery will continue to deliver – remaining completely contactless – and once we reach Level 2, doors will open to our shops at 4 Joll Rd, Havelock North and 72 High St, Waipawa.
When this happens it will be a two in, two out, system in our Waipawa shop and three in, three out in Havelock North – as it is a bigger space. Our usual opening hours will apply: Monday – Friday 8 to 6pm and Saturdays 8am to 2pm.
In line with Level 2 restrictions, we will use Paywave (Eftpos or Credit Cards) in both shops; no cash will be accepted until Level 1.
To customers who have already shopped with us, and those who continue to do so – we are very grateful.
Happy days ahead – Duncan and Annabel x
Level 2 – Update
We are not in Level 2 yet, please understand we are still only able to offer a ‘click and collect’ service or delivery at this time.
Make an order on our website and Hawke’s Bay people will still have the option for delivery OR ‘pick up’ from our Waipawa or Havelock North shops.
When we reach Level 2 – our Hawke’s Bay shops will open their doors again – but there will be some restrictions.
Please note the following important information about Level 2:
- We do not yet have an opening date for Level 2, but we will let you know as soon as we do. Please keep an eye on our Facebook page for more information.
- When we reach Level 2 -it will be a two in, two out system in our Waipawa shop and three in, three out in Havelock North – as it is a bigger space. This is to ensure appropriate social distancing is maintained at all times. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in advance.
- We will be open as usual at 4 Joll Rd, Havelock North and 72 High St, Waipawa: Monday to Friday 8 to 6pm and Saturdays 8am to 2pm.
- In line with restrictions, we will use Paywave (Eftpos or Credit Card) in both shops; no cash will be accepted until Level 1.
- We will still be OPEN online 27/7 nationwide – so you can still enjoy our delicious Waipawa Butchery beef and lamb – no matter where you live.
Thank you so much for your continued support, and shopping local with Waipawa Butchery.